In the period from 19 to 20 October 2017 in Yaroslavl, the II-nd International Conference “Studies of medicinal products: Simple and complex tasks” was held.
The Conference was attended by more than 180 participants from Russia and other countries including representatives of domestic and foreign pharmaceutical enterprises, heads of profile organizations and representatives of regulatory authorities.
The following key topics were discussed at the Conference:
- Research and development of new drugs in Russia and EAEU. Substantial issues of drug research
- Modern requirements to the quality clinical trials in accordance with GCP and legislation in Russia and EAEU
- Modern requirements to the quality of preclinical research in accordance with GLP and legislation in Russia and EAEU
- Organization and practice of Phase I and Bioequivalence studies conduct
- Organization and conduct of Phase II – IV Clinical studies
- Bioanalytical studies of drugs in the framework of Phase I and bioequivalence clinical trials and preclinical studies
- Analysis of problems and typical errors in drug research
- Integration of new medicines research within the framework of the EAEU
Executive Director of X7 Research, Dmitry Kryuchkov, took an active part in the Conference not only as a listener but also presented his report.
Follow the news on social networks and subscribe to our email newsletter to stay up to date with upcoming events and meet us there in the future!