Educational course: “Biostatistics”
Chair of Pharmaceutical Technology of the First Moscow State Medical University I.M.Sechenov invites you to participate in face-to-face and distance educational course: Biostatistics.
Dates (full course): from January 16 to February 10, 2017
Brief course syllabus:
- Introduction to statistical methods
- Introduction to the theory of probability
- The sample, hypothesis testing and sampling plans
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Introduction to the analysis of variance
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- Statistical process control methods
- Basics of statistics in clinical trials
Remote part of the training (from 16 January to 8 February) is the study of educational material on the educational portal of First Moscow State Medical University I.M.Sechenov. Students will be provided user-names and passwords for access to the educational portal.
Full-time part is planned for the end of training (9-10 February). The number of days of a full-time part agreed with the lecturers.
Location: Moscow, Nakhimovsky prospect, 45 room 36.
Tuition: 28 000 p.
Upon completion of training, students receive a certificate of training.
To participate in the courses a request with the title of the course should be sent via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of necessary documents:
- Application Form (Word)
- Listener’s Card (scan with the signature of the listener)
- A copy of the diploma of education
- Copy of passport (page with name + page with address registration)
- A copy of the employment record
If you changed the name – a copy of the document on the change of name