Scientific session “From translational research – innovation”
28-30 October 2015 X7 participates in Scientific session “From translational research – innovation”, dedicated to the 35th anniversary of the State Organization “Federal Almazov North-West
Medical Research Centre” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation”.
- Translational method and innovation in cardiovascular diseases treatment. Union of the cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and specialists in the field of interventional cardiology. Role of Fundamental Medicine.
- Multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of pregnancy pathology and children’s diseases.
- Innovations of the endocrine system diseases treatment in children and adults.
- Team approach in hematological diseases treatment.
- Neuroscience — Innovations in diagnosis and treatment.
- Innovative diagnostic methods at the juncture of molecular medicine, laboratory medicine and radiation medicine.
- Transplantation and Cellular Therapy.
- New drugs creation and implementation into clinical practice. Interaction of science and business.
- New materials for medical work, diagnostic systems and devices.
- Information technologies in medicine.
- New technologies in medical education.
- Current regulatory requirements for translational research of drugs and medical devices.
The conference includes scientific sessions of the Institute of Translational Medicine (the project of University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics and Federal Almazov North-West Medical Research Centre) in conjunction with the St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy, St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University.