Colleagues, X7 Research company will take part in a two-day international conference “Actual issues of preclinical and clinical research of medicines, biomedical cellular products and clinical trials of medical devices”, which will be held on April 19-20, 2018 in St. Petersburg, in Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University.
During the conference, it is planned to hold a plenary meeting, 9 symposiums and a roundtable. Symposiums will cover the following topics:
- Actual issues of preclinical drug research
- Gene and cell therapy
- Health Technology Assessment
- Safety issues of medicines in vulnerable periods of their life cycle
- Statistics and data management in pre-clinical and clinical trials
- Intellectual property in preclinical research
- Personalized medicine
- Actual issues of clinical trials of biological agents and bioanalogues
- Actual issues of clinical trials of medical devices
More information you can find by clicking on the link on the official forum website.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to see you at this event!