X7 Research will take part in “Clinical Trials Russia”
X7 Research company will take part in the international conference “Clinical Trials Russia”, organized by Adam Smith Conferences. It is the only international event dedicated to discussing regulatory, ethical and operational aspects of running clinical trials in Russia.
The event will be held on November 14 – 15, 2017 at the “InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya” hotel. Organizers expect more than 150 attendees.
New topics in the 2017 program:
- Clinical trials under new EEU regulatory conditions
- The company pharmacovigilance system. Standard update ICH GCP R2
- Clinical research in the Baltic countries and CIS. Specifics, possibilities, advantages
- Innovative strategies and models for outsourcing clinical research
- Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) – Russian specifics and activity
- Data Management – evaluation of different approaches
- Development of the patient-centered model in the clinical research sector
- Clinical and organizational aspects of conducting clinical trials of medical devices. Theory and practice
- How to create the optimal budget for clinical trials
And much more!
Contact us by email email@example.com. We will be glad to see you at this event!