On April 25 2017 X7 Research team will take part in the scientific and practical conference “Expertise and Registration of Medicines in EurAsEC”.
The main topics of the conferences are:
• Formation of the regulatory and legal framework regulating the circulation of medicines in the EurAsEC;
• Registration and examination procedures:
• Requirements for quality indicators, different groups of medicines;
• Requirements for preclinical and clinical research of medicines;
• Forming a dossier for medicines for registration and modification;
• Conduction of ethical examination of clinical research;
• The NPP’s Pharmacopoeia.
The conference will be the first official event, which will consider issues related to the registration of medicines within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union.