Dear colleagues, X7 Research plans to visit the two-day event “EAEU & CIS Pharmaceutical forum 2018”, which will be held from February 27 to 28 in Marriott Grand Hotel, Moscow, Russia.
The organizers say that this is the only conference covering the entire CIS pharmaceutical sector. More than 60 speakers will be at the forum. They will cover key topics of the forum, among which:
- Overview of the pharmaceutical market in EAEU & CIS and development forecast.
- Regulation of the pharmaceutical market in EAEU: what to expect in 2018?
- Registration of pharmaceutical drugs & medical devices in the EAEU & CIS: what factors should be taken into consideration while developing a market access strategy?
- Parallel Imports: For & Against.
- Approaches to price setting in the pharmaceutical market: what changes should pharmaceutical market players expect in the EAEU & CIS?
- Adaptation to the new conditions of the common pharmaceutical market in the EAEU: how pharmaceutical companies can minimize risks and costs?
- Priorities, opportunities for growth and challenges for pharmaceutical companies in the EAEU & CIS.
- Registration mechanisms for pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices in the EAEU & CIS.
- Market of Medical Devices in the EAEU & CIS: changes in regulation, quality requirements and control.
More information you can find by clicking on the link on the official forum website.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to see you at this event!